Thursday, December 6, 2007

Helps not to think sometimes.

Why does our heart care for someone who actually doesnt mean much to us? Or the very fact that we care implies they mean something to us? I am seriously confused. Currently I am witnessing myself being nice to some people..rather "extra nice". Without a motive. Without expectations. Dont know what triggers me to do so. Its bizarre. I am more than sure I dont pop up in their minds even once in a day. Then why? I hate myself for that. Most people end up taking things for granted. I wish I had the power to not bother so much.

May be not a wise idea, but when things dont happen the way you pictured it to be.. you need a vent.. and blogging prolly lends a helping hand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you stole my thoughts...!!! your this thought is so very much like mine. Honestly speaking, In my case, the without expectation is not applicable. I expect them to be nice to me too. Only a person with a good heart can be nice to people without a motive. No need to hate yourself for that, on the contrary, should be proud of yourself. you are right in the "taking things for granted" part. then its the part of the whole package of life.

very nice post!

Pushpa said...

don't keep high expectations, it causes disappointments. that is the truth. very good one.